Benefits of Driving for Millennium Waste
If you’re looking for a great job with a growing company, Millennium Waste Incorporated is currently seeking a commercial driver.
Commercial drivers for Millennium receive competitive pay, dental, vision, medical and participation in a 401(k).
“It’s not really a dirty job, you don’t touch garbage,” said one driver. “And the paychecks are really nice. Pretty much anyone with a CDL, if you can work 9 to 12 hours a day, it’s the job for you.”
Millennium prides itself on professional employees and satisfied customers and it comes through in job satisfaction. Self-motivated, enthusiastic drivers spend their days outside and have career advancement opportunities if they chose.
Millennium benefits include:
- Medical: Employees have the option of choosing between two plans, both of which have the same network of providers and cover preventative care.
- Dental: A plan designed to encourage preventative dental care.
- Vision: Offers access to quality vision care and helps the employees save money on vision services.
- Income protection plans: Life insurance, short term disability, long term disability.
- 401(k): Plan includes an employer match.
- Additional benefits: Employee assistance program, emergency travel assistance, prepaid legal plan.
Millennium Wastes’ key operating values are safety, integrity, customer service, being a great place to work, and to be the premier waste service company in North America. If you’re enthusiastic and motivated and want to put your CDL to work at a great job, apply to Millennium today.